Want some tips to keep your Halloween a little healthier? You know you’ll be happier if you do.
- Choose to give out something you don’t like. You won’t be so tempted to eat it before trick or treaters show up.
- Find individual sizes of trail mix at Trader Joe’s or other stores and give those instead of candy
- Tried and true – small boxes of raisins
- Limit the candy your children keep to their favorites and toss the rest. Let them choose.
- Have some exercise activities planned within 15 to 30 minutes of eating those sweet treats.
Do you have favorite ways to make Halloween treats a little healthier for yourself and trick or treaters? Please share.